The energy transition demands strong public-private partnerships and commitment to a more sustainable future.
With extensive and frontline experience across Governments, EU Institutions, Politicians, Private and Public Companies and Non-for-Profit Organisations ECEGA assists public and private institutions and businesses to design creative and powerful strategies for change and adjust to challenges and capitalise on evolving opportunities in a carbon-constrained world.
We analyse, evaluate, solve and empower - contact us today for a strategic discussion on how to deliver tangible outcomes for you and your organisation.
- Public Policy and Sectoral Expertise: EU Regulatory Process and Procedure, Geopolitics, Energy Policy, Energy Transition, Oil&Gas, Shale, Bioenergy, Gender Mainstreaming
- Forward Policy and Business Intelligence and Forecasting
- Policy Development, Strategy and Compliance
- Risk, Relationship and Reputation Management
- Benchmarking, Stakeholder Mapping and Strategic Consulting
- Crisis Management and Issue Response, Meaningful Community Engagement
- EU Affairs, Government Relations and Liaison Training and Advice
- Environmental Risk Valuation and Business Restructuring in a Carbon-Constrained World